About Dr. Barbara West DMD
* Dr. West received her dental degree (DMD) from the University of Pittsburgh and graduated second in her class.
* Did her specialty training in Orthodontics at Harvard University.
* Received her Board Certification from that American Board of Orthodontics.
* Member of the American Association of Orthodontics.
* Ran her own successful practice of orthodontics in Massachusetts for over 20 years.
* Taught in the Orthodontic Department at Harvard Dental School and consulted in Orthognathic (jaw) surgery at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital for twenty years.
* She was a consultant to the oro-facial clinic in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Massachusetts at Worcester, Massachusetts for five years. Dr. West has treated over ten thousand patients.